Andy has been the Gallery Director at The Art Shop since 1997. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable in the field of fine art. Andy has an Art Marketing degree from Appalachian State University. He is highly regarded in our industry and is frequently asked to teach classes at industry trade shows. Andy has many talents but is especially adept at event marketing, properly hanging and lighting artwork , framing design and evaluating client's artwork to determine whether appraisals are warranted.
Dr. Andy, as we like to call him, is always available to make house calls to advise on proper placement and lighting.
His hobbies include tennis, travel, knee boarding, jet skiing, camping and anything to do with the lake.
MORE ABOUT ANDY
- FROM OUR BLOG - Meet Andy McAfee
- FROM OUR BLOG - Andy Is Out On A Hanging
- Andy McAfee, Gallery Director - Rock 92 Interview
- Greensboro Merchants Association article featuring Andy McAfee
- Triad Living Magazing - "Getting In Frame" interview with Andy McAfee
Page 4 of 4